Stunning 4 bedroom, northeast facing Teravista home. This home features over $30,971 in upgrades – granite counters, wood flooring in the family room and bedroom downstairs, upgraded carpet, 2” faux wood blinds, and covered patio. This floor plan is highly functional with a bedroom and full bath downstairs, perfect for long-term visitors.
Open concept floor plan with family room that’s open to the kitchen and breakfast area. The kitchen features granite countertops, upgraded cabinets with hardware, under cabinet lighting, downlights, plenty of counter space, and breakfast bar.
Spacious game room upstairs is great for relaxing. Luxurious master suite includes en suite bathroom with comfort height double vanity, soaking tub, walk-in shower and closet. All secondary bedrooms have a ceiling fan and walk-in closet. Ample windows provide natural light throughout the home. The covered patio offers shade for you to enjoy the nicely landscaped backyard.
To make this your next home contact listing agent Eric Peterson with Kopa Real Estate directly at 512-791-7473.
- Kababji Grill (0.99 mi)43 reviews
- 2020 Market Scratch Kitchen & Bar (4.71 mi)87 reviews
- Trinidad and Tobago Cafe (1.29 mi)12 reviews
- Lamppost Coffee (5.63 mi)219 reviews
- 309 Coffee (3.9 mi)69 reviews
- Just Love Coffee Cafe (3.79 mi)73 reviews
- H-E-B (2.46 mi)111 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (5.64 mi)150 reviews
- La Plaza Market (2.91 mi)22 reviews