Teravista Real Estate Home Staging
Are you planning to sell your home in Teravista that needs home staging?
According to the National Association of Realtors your home may sell for up to 17% more money if it is staged professionally. One of the best ways to get your home to stand out amongst the competition is to have your home staged.
How home staging will help your Teravista home sell for more money…
- Before a buyer visits your home they will view pictures online. Homes that are staged will show better in pictures ensuring your home will make it on the buyer’s top 5 list of homes to see in person.
- With staging your home will have a better “Wow Factor” in all the marketing materials including the MLS listing, online marketing and flyers.
- Buyers form an opinion about your home in the first 6 seconds. If they get turned off it’s hard to get them turned back on.
- Buyers will pay more for a home that is move in ready. Staging helps a buyer imagine living in your home which creates an emotionally attraction.
- Buyers today are looking for large rooms. Staging helps make your living space and bedrooms appear larger in pictures and when buyers view your home in person.
- If you’ve been in a new home model you know they are all staged. Most buyers are also considering new construction and having your home staged gives you a better chance of competing against a new home.
Home staging in Teravista can be expensive without Kopa Real Estate
Most home sellers and the best real estate agents know home staging in important. The problem is it is expensive and most sellers and Realtors don’t want to pay the staging fee.
For an average sized home in Teravista it will cost over $1,400 for the first month and close to $1,000 every month after that.
Many Realtors in Teravista will offer to pay for a free home staging consultation. But, it will be up to you as the seller to pay the rental fee if your home needs staging furniture.
I took these screenshots from a Realtor Facebook group when someone asked who pays for staging furniture.
Kopa Real Estate is a different type of real estate brokerage
If your home needs staging you need a totally different type of real estate agents. Because we sell 5 times more listings in Teravista than anyone else we realized how important home staging is in our neighborhood.
Because we have seen how important home staging is and we know most of our clients are not able to pay the rental fee we purchased a large inventory of high quality staging furniture and accessories our clients are able to use for free.
When you hire Kopa Real Estate to sell your home not only do you get a home staging consultation but a free furniture rental as well. That’s a huge benefit compared to any of the other average real estate agents in Teravista.
How does Kopa Real Estate do this?
We are an independent brokerage, which means we do not pay any franchise fees to be associated with a large real estate brokerage. Instead, we have spent that money on home staging furniture that brings value to our clients.
If you are planning to sell your home and you want to work with the best real estate agents in Teravista contact Eric Peterson at 512-791-7473 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Realtor/Accredited Staging Professional Joyce Peterson at 512-657-9402 or email@example.com.