Stunning 4 bedroom, northeast facing Teravista home. This home features over $30,971 in upgrades – granite counters, wood flooring in the family room and bedroom downstairs, upgraded carpet, 2” faux wood blinds, and covered patio. This floor plan is highly functional with a bedroom and full bath downstairs, perfect for long-term visitors.
Open concept floor plan with family room that’s open to the kitchen and breakfast area. The kitchen features granite countertops, upgraded cabinets with hardware, under cabinet lighting, downlights, plenty of counter space, and breakfast bar.
Spacious game room upstairs is great for relaxing. Luxurious master suite includes en suite bathroom with comfort height double vanity, soaking tub, walk-in shower and closet. All secondary bedrooms have a ceiling fan and walk-in closet. Ample windows provide natural light throughout the home. The covered patio offers shade for you to enjoy the nicely landscaped backyard.
To make this your next home contact listing agent Eric Peterson with Kopa Real Estate directly at 512-791-7473.
- Jack Allen's Kitchen (3.91 mi)1896 reviews
- The BiG Cafe (4.51 mi)91 reviews
- Fuego Latino Gastropub (3.71 mi)560 reviews
- 309 Coffee (3.9 mi)98 reviews
- Lamppost Coffee (5.63 mi)246 reviews
- Lamppost Coffee (3.63 mi)48 reviews
- H-E-B (2.46 mi)118 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (5.62 mi)157 reviews
- H-E-B plus! (4.6 mi)109 reviews